We are looking for a Web Programmer!
p11creative, a progressive award-winning design studio in Newport Beach, is actively seeking a full-time/in-house web programmer to join our talented interactive team to build and maintain amazing websites. Candidate must have a strong skill-set and be ready to do incredible work in a fun & modern open studio environment. This is a very rare opportunity to become part of a successful and established creative shop (we are celebrating our 26th year), so if this sounds exciting and you meet the requirements below, definitely reach out to us!
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Strong ability to build websites ground-up (from designer-provided interface layouts) and maintain existing websites.
- Experience working with content management systems including WordPress (without heavy reliance on plug-ins).
- Experience with responsive website design/ CSS framework.
- Experience managing DNS, basic server setup (Plesk/cPanel), email accounts, and troubleshooting existing website structures.
- Ability to create databases on a PHP server and work with PHP MyAdmin. Working knowledge of MySQL.
- Solid skills with latest versions of Mac OSX operating system, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Solid ability to maintain design consistency across all pages/platforms.
- Experience programming and distributing HTML Eblasts a plus.
- Experience linking into 3rd party APIs such as Google, Twitter, Property Solutions, etc. Experience using JSON.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices, Google Adwords, Bing Marketing, Social Platforms, etc. a plus.
- Strong passion for staying current on technological advances.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, including versioning & file structure.
- Strong motivation to work as a self-starter in a team-oriented group environment.
- Strong verbal and grammatical skills for direct client communication.
- Flexibility to offer whatever it takes to meet deadlines and achieve project goals.
- Positive and energetic attitude ready to work hard and have a great time!
- If you can play drums, we have the kit, so that is definitely a PLUS!
Employment package includes:
Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience), Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days, Medical & Dental Coverage (100%), 401K Retirement Plan (with employer contribution), great studio environment and a cake on your birthday!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
Current resume (with salary history), links to websites & sample code, and references. Please note this is a full-time/on-site position in Newport Beach. No phone calls please.